Where To Buy Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Batmobile


I got this little Batomobile to go with the Batman Castle that we purchased for my four year old sons Birthday. It fits perfectly, that made me and my four year old very happy. I think that they may have improved and made the Batman figure smaller. The one that came with this toy fits perfectly. The top does come off. I don't know if its removable or if it is not meant to do that, it goes back into place very easily my son can even do it. Perhaps another improvement? I also tested the capturing arms and they get the villains by the arm, perhaps improved? My son doesn't really let this toy out of his site and is some times persuaded to let go of it so he can go to sleep. I am pleased with this little toy. A side note the Batomobile I purchased doesn't have a motor, it runs on kid power.Get more detail about Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Batmobile.

0 comments: