Order Star Trek the Original Series Tricorder


I can honestly say that I am completely impressed with this product.

I read extensive reviews before I bought it, so I assumed that it would be pretty cool, but somehow lacking in either make or ability (many of the reviews were positive, but critical). When I opened the box I was hesitant, although the product looked nice- but as soon as I turned it to `play mode' [[definitely do this first! It's set on demo mode naturally, which only allows for one function]] I started giggling like a little kid. I have never felt so much like a child as when I started experimenting with all the lit buttons and scanning things around my room. I'm a college student and a huge nerd, and I've never been so impressed with a toy. It looks, sounds, and acts like a tricorder, and I think that the verbal comments from Mr. Spock are excellent. The strap is well made and the toy has many functions and capabilities- from sounds to lighting effects, it made me feel like I was on planet searching for life forms. It was amazing.

My only negative comment would be that it is very light and seems pretty delicate. Opening the bottom panel always makes me a little nervous, since I fear it might break if I pull too hard, but if one is careful about it I'm sure it'll be fine. So, I would say although nicely crafted, it is a delicate toy.

I would highly suggest this to any Trekkie. If you love Star Trek and you have any imagination whatsoever- you will LOVE this tricorder. It was worth every penny I spent on it. I am beyond impressed.
Get more detail about Star Trek the Original Series Tricorder.

0 comments: