Low Price Champion Sports Steel Horseshoe Set


After seeing that a pair of tournament shoes costs about $50-$60, I opted for this $40 set. I am not a horseshoe fanatic and was just looking to pick up a new hobby. A friend and I went to a local park to try our hand at shoe pitching the day I received the set. This park had horseshoe pits that consisted of dirt around the stake and concrete outside of the stake area. Within the first half hour one of the shoes hit the concrete area and broke. The metal appeared to be crystalized at the fracture point. Steel shoes make a high pitched ring when struck, these make a duller sound. In short I am not satisfied with the quality of the product and only recommend it for a cheap practice shoe that you don't care about.Get more detail about Champion Sports Steel Horseshoe Set.

0 comments: