Fisher-Price Go Diego Go Dinosaur Transport Review


My older son saw this toy in a museum gift shop, and kept asking about it for weeks, so I got it for him for his 4th birthday, and it was well worth it.

I'm not sure how "educational" a Jeep toy is, but he has a lot of fun with it. The one quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that it comes with a baby dinosaur & alligator, and you're supposed to stow them in the back. But the two animals are kind of oddly shaped (as they would have to be -- they're animals, not packing crates), so it's a bit fiddly to get them both into the back. You have to stick the alligator in while the back & sides are open, then close the sides, then drop in the dinosaur from the top & finish closing the top & back doors.

This bothers me more than my son though, he just has fun playing with it, which is of course the whole point.

(And his 1 year old brother has been having fun chasing the truck around when we roll it, too. There don't seem to be any obvious pieces he could break off & choke on, so we let him play with it as long as we're keeping an eye on him.)Get more detail about Fisher-Price Go Diego Go Dinosaur Transport.

0 comments: