Star Wars backpack - Imperial Order Immediately


I bought this for my 7-year-old son who LOVES Star Wars, but doesn't like Clone Wars (the stores only seem to carry Clone Wars items, so we were happy to find this backpack on Amazon). The low price had me a bit skeptical, but the quality is very good and it seems pretty durable (we'll see how it holds up over the school year). The colors are bright and I like the overall design. My son loves it. The only things I don't like about it are the smell (it has a semi-strong rubber smell, but I'm assuming that will fade over time) and I'm concerned about it's size. The length is fine (fits my son perfectly), but the pack itself is smaller than we've had before. It's fine for holding my son's lunch pack, folder and light jacket, but I'm wondering how well it will fit snow clothes in the winter. We'll see! Overall, a great purchase (so far!). Get more detail about Star Wars backpack - Imperial Order.

0 comments: